Tuscany farmhouse villa Rentals
Holidays in Tuscany
Seaside, mountains, hills, thermal baths or art cities? Why choose just one destination when you can have everything in Tuscany. This charming region in central Italy offers you all of this and much more.
- Seaside: long sandy beaches, nightlife and parties in Versilia; large pine-woods and spectacular creeks along the Etruscan Coast and in Maremma or steep rocks and blue water in the Silver Coast and Argentario.
- Mountains: the Appennines which separate Tuscany from Emilia-Romagna perfect for skiing in the winter, spring hikes in the Apuan Alps where the white marble from Carrara is extracted, the wild woods of Mount Amiata which offer chestnuts and more, the mystic forests in Casentino and the aristocratic woods in Mugello.
- Countryside: the round hills in Chianti, the colorful metal-rich hills of Grosseto, the "balze" of Volterra and the reddish hills in the Val d'Orcia.
- Thermal Baths: natural hot springs such as in Saturnia or Petriolo or entire thermal bath cities such as Montecatini Terme and Chianciano Terme.
- Art Cities: all ten provinces in Tuscany have beautiful cities deserving a visit. At the top of the list is Florence closely followed by Siena, Pisa and Lucca. But even minor cities such as Grosseto, Pistoia, Arezzo, Cortona and San Gimignano deserve to be visited.
Every destination offers a vast selection of comfortable accommodations in Tuscany. Whether you decide to stay in a luxury B&B in Florence, a quiet farmhouse in Chianti or rent a villa in Mugello for your wedding, Tuscany is certainly one of the most sought after destination for vacationing in Italy.